As I mentioned in my post this Sunday, I've been very remiss about blogging lately due to a family issue that is still ongoing. So, imagine my surprise to find that I've been given the Kreative Blogger award TWICE!! Thanks to BOTH Karen at Ancestor Soup and Sheri at Twig Talk for thinking about me ~ it was such as nice pick-me-up!
The winner of this award is supposed to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
Seven things about me:
1. I've just recently made contact with a cousin (OK, 3rd cousin) in Scotland!!
2. I'm quite an introvert but definitely not shy.
3. I've read every one of Jane Austen's 6 major novels at least 20 times.
4. I'm a Harry Potter fan!
5. I am going to German School every Saturday morning.
6. I have twin niece and nephew - born on different days.
7. I'm over 50 and still have my Mom hem pants for me. (after all - it's her fault I'm short, right?)
It's hard to nominate only 7 blogs when I read so many that are great in different way. So, here are just the first 7 that came to mind!!
1. Glimpsing the Past ~ Hi Cuz!
2. Family Tree May Contain Nuts
3. Tennessee Memories
4. Claudia's Genealogy Blog
5. Elyse's Genealogy Blog
7. Grace and Glory
If I had more time, I'd just keep going...every blog I've looked at tonight was creative and interesting!!